Join the Club! Our exclusive membership program is the ultimate destination for Hot Wheels collectors. Learn More
Missed out on this sale?
Sign up for email alert
By signing up, I agree to receive emails with stock alerts, offers, news, and other information from Hot Wheels Collectors and the Mattel family of companies. Unenroll any time by selecting "unsubscribe" in our emails.
Hot Wheels Collectors and the Mattel family of companies may use and link your email with other information (e.g., information collected automatically and information we receive from and share with 3rd parties including those based outside of the country or territory where you live) to send you personalized offers and ads, manage our business, and better serve you. Read our Privacy Statement for full details on how we use your information.SIGN UP
Release Date: 3/23/2021
Firsts. A lot of firsts come into play with our inaugural release of the ’32 Ford, a vehicle which is commonly referred to as “deuce” for the “2” in “32.” One thing’s for sure: you don’t want to be second in line when this hot rod becomes available.
In 1932, Ford equipped its coupe with a new flathead V-8 engine, considered the first mass-produced and affordable V-8. In another first, it was also steel reinforced, which led to a body that would last longer. The result? When the hot rod craze began to heat up 20 years later in the 1950s, there were plenty of ’32 Fords to go around. And they got around.
Our special edition of this quintessential hot rod marks the first release of this casting. The Metalflake warm gold (our first use of this shade, developed for this edition) mimics a popular color used on the car in hot rod culture, and the opening doors give this release a double dose of excitement. The Ford flathead V8 engine is represented here as a separate chrome-plated diecast piece from the chassis. Look closely, and you’ll see an unbelievable level of detail from the chassis to the interior.
Wherever you choose to cruise, city streets or beach roads, this flashy little deuce is a first-class coupe!
- Features: Opening doors
- Body Color: Metalflake warm gold
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders Stock car wheels with warm gold hub, silver foil lip, and light-gray-stripe tampo
- Base: Full-metal, warm gold-painted chassis with painted details; chrome-plated Ford flathead V8 engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black with painted details
- Packaged on a blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/17,500)
- Club members (36-hour Priority Window): 3/23/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT until 3/24/21 at 9:00 p.m.
- Anyone (if not sold out): 3/25/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household
- On 3/25/21, unless sold out, anyone can buy unlimited quantities (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.