Join the Club! Our exclusive membership program is the ultimate destination for Hot Wheels collectors. Learn More
Missed out on this sale?
Sign up for email alert
By signing up, I agree to receive emails with stock alerts, offers, news, and other information from Hot Wheels Collectors and the Mattel family of companies. Unenroll any time by selecting "unsubscribe" in our emails.
Hot Wheels Collectors and the Mattel family of companies may use and link your email with other information (e.g., information collected automatically and information we receive from and share with 3rd parties including those based outside of the country or territory where you live) to send you personalized offers and ads, manage our business, and better serve you. Read our Privacy Statement for full details on how we use your information.SIGN UP
Release Date: 11/24/2020
They say things are bigger in Texas. Gas Monkey Garage, based in Dallas, built the life-sized Hi-Po Hauler in 2016, and we released the (smaller) Hot Wheels version in 2018 here at HWC. But it’s the holiday season, so this RLC Exclusive edition of the Hi-Po Hauler is our way of having a big celebration!
A modified 1963 Ford Econoline pickup, the Hauler is 750 horsepower. If Santa needs any help getting his sleigh around, this spirited truck should do the trick. In Spectraflame green with festive deco, it’s the right present for your collection!
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/24/20 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- RLC Rewards Points: N/A
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Body Color: Spectraflame dark green
- Deco: "Hi-Po Hauliday" on sides with ghost flames and snowmarks
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke wheels with gold spokes
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine with painted details on engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Gold
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.